We like to create raving fans!
Here are some of their comments:
- I’ve tried a number of pest control companies and this one is by far the best. PEST EXPERTS truly cares about keeps bugs out of my home. – Lindy Linarte of Gilbert, AZ
- I first called PEST EXPERTS because of their great prices. And I’ve stuck with them because of the great service we get. – Melissa Kopish of Queen Creek, AZ
- I love the personalized service I get from PEST EXPERTS. – Julie V of Gilbert, AZ
- I was referred by a co-worker and have been very pleased with the service. – Tara LaRue of San Tan Valley, AZ
- Mike at PEST EXPERTS helped me get rid of a tick problem we had from a new puppy. – Debby Duke of Queen Creek, AZ
- I chose PEST EXPERTS because I like to support small, local businesses. Everything so far has been excellent! – Wade Ungaro of Mesa, AZ
- PEST EXPERTS does an excellent job at keeping scorpions out of my home. Keep up the great work. – Rachel Smith of Queen Creek, AZ
- They came right on time and had a GREAT price for a job well done!! THANKS PEST EXPERTS! – Steve Hoffstetter of Gilbert, AZ
- “I have to share the news about this Pest Control Company! They are amazing!! The owner came and sprayed my home; he was very nice and professional!
- I have been spraying my home on my own since we have moved here… I had some questions, and PEST EXPERTS was able to not only answer my questions, but they made a huge difference. I didn’t realize the bugs that were trying to get in to my home!! Completely disgusting!!! Although, my kids thought it was really cool to see them all! There was a lot! I was really concerned about crickets. The spray that Pest Experts did killed the crickets and other things that I didn’t know where out there!! I am extremely impressed!! Thank you PEST EXPERTS!!!”– Leticia, Queen Creek, AZ
- “My kiddo ended up in the Phx Children’s Hospital intensive care unit for two days after a scorpion sting…thank you to Pest Experts for coming out and treating my house! without crickets as a food source this year, scorpions will steer clear of us and my kiddos will be much safer… 🙂 – Carrie Thompson Jones, Chandler, AZ